Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: *~*~*~Three Young Ladies Of the Soil14~**~*~Lydia*Marcolina*Adi*C/o Prince

first fr on adi

when bro terak first intro me to adi, i was hesitant after viewing the pic. but finally decided on her as bro terak mentioned that i will not be disappointed.

arrived at appointed time and bro terak informed me the room number. SYT opened the door and first impression - the pics posted do not do her justice. she looks better in real life than in the pic.

sat down and lighted up my cig. she was quite talkative and wanted to put both of us at ease. has a real sweet smile. she pulled up my shirt halfway thru my cig and did a cathbath. straight away put off my cig and proceed to the bath.

some of the bros already mentioned, she cleaned me throughout, and did a bbbj. then she wash my leg and use it to rub her boobs. then she did a back massage. i think the bath routine was enough to justify the $130, very relaxing.

after the bath, hopped onto the bed and waited for her. cathbath was power. mentioned to bro terak that i wanted good bbbj and massage. her bbbj was fast and furious, the best i have had in a long time. one word to describe - POWER. played with her all over during the bbbj. she capped me with her mouth and started riding. nice and tight. her moaning was natural, quite soft, not like the loud ones i've had. finished off in missionary.

took a quick shower and hopped back onto bed for a massage. massage wasn't great, but it was good enough for me after a fxxk session. dozed off for a while during the massage.

conversation wasn't that great, she speaks limited english and my thai is non existant, despite spending a year in thailand for work. despite that, we understood each other, sometimes using sign language.

gfe was great! a lot of kissing during the session. even when the whole thing was done and i was having a cig. kept kissing me when i was leaving and was told to come back.

RTF - maybe, not because adi was no good, in fact she was the best FL i've had. there're simply too many girls to try. if there aren't so many girls out there, i will definitely RTF.

good intro bro terak, thanks again.