View Single Post
Old 15-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Re: *~*~*~Three Young Ladies Of the Soil14~**~*~Lydia*Marcolina*Adi*C/o Prince

Hi bros.As my norm,i will only write a FR if the gal is really top notch service provided.Also many thanks to bro Prince for his prompt reply and arrangement.So here's my FR on Adi

Was at my workplace surfing when suddenly got a urge to release and go and relax.Checked with my office when my Boss coming back,ho say liao,they say at nite.So i faster make arrangements with Bro Prince on Adi.Initial plan was to take a slot,but after seeing all those great FRs about this gal,and i also want to make full use of my time until evening,i booked 2 slots.Had been reading the FRs bout her with interest.Today is the day!

Reached the hotel already,got her rm no.,immediately went up.Knock,knock....someone opened the door and hid behind it...There she was,Adi...giggling like a SYT at me...Wow,quite the type i liked.Nice handful of boobs spilling out of her pinkish tiny weeny bra in a translucent white dress.Stepping inside the room,i scrutinise her more clearly...indeed,as what bros say,she has those features that will grow on u.She notice me salivating at her,and giggled again,asked me in khun thai,i see what?grab hold of my hand and led me to her bed and gimme a huge bear hug as if we were long-lost BF/Gfs...Then she proceed to help me take out of my socks and hang up my clothes,just like any top-notch service gal will do,if ya know what i meant...I return the favour by helping her to take out hers also,mine,the feeling looking at her then is like i'm unwrapping a present!

After filling up the bathtub with water,she proceed on to gimme a nice scrub all over,ending with a i reckon 15-20min bbbj in the bathtub.Thereafter we proceed to the bed.She started with a catbath,balls licking,finally bbbj.Oh mine,this gal can really blow,as what other bros here have said.i'ld rank her a 9/10 from my humble experiences.Throughout all these,she'll really try to please u,get some feedback from u,like u want CIM or want FJ already,or during bbbj will ask u if u pain?Very GFE and caring!Me was planning for a FJ later on,but simply couldn't resist her deep,suction-powerful bbbj with lotsa slurpy sound,all the requirements of a bbbjlover like me!Before i know,my load was already halfway inside her warm moist mouth..and the best part is she'll still suck it dry for you,a feeling out of the world man!

Part 2 started when after lying around after the massage she provide,my bro was aroused into action again.Its quite the same shiok feeling as my Shot 1,same balls licking,good suction,deepthroat,wet bbbj followed by a missionary,doggie style before i released.Showered already,TCSS with awhile before heading back to office a very lightened man.Here's my personal ratings for her

Looks:7/10(Would be better if she tall,hehe)
Boobs:8/10(Firm handful,perky breasts)
BBBJ:9/10(Deep suction,wet,slurpy sounds+CIM!)
FJ:7/10(Nice natural moans,but too bad i taller than her by alot!)
Massage:6/10(Too bad not much strength,but heck care,we are not here for the massage right?Its just a value-added service IMO)
GFE:10/10(Willing to please u,u just need to tell her how u want to do.)

RTF:Most likely when my BOSS not around

Thanking for reading this FR,pardon me if its too long-winded or badly written,cheers