Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
leungccsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: *~*~*~Three Young Ladies Of the Soil14~**~*~Lydia*Marcolina*Adi*C/o Prince

FR on Marcolina

Was not feeling well and decided to cancel booking on Marcolina in the morning.
But guess my cancellation did not go through. Bro Prince called and not to sabo him , i procced on..... thanks , bro prince.

Reached the hotel and proceed to room. She is wearing a nightie with her boobie popping out. First look , she is more tanned than photo ( usual ). I like to undress the woman as it is more sexy by peeling off her clothes. But damp it , she took off everything in a flash. ( sigh ). went to bath , pretty SOP. no actions except thorough cleaning. She mention no frenching ..... very disappointed.

Maybe after belinda session the standard goes up.

Came out she proceed to normal cathbath from nipple to my little bro. In no time , my bro woke up. BBBJ Suction is just average,( no deep throat or strong suction ) But she is very hardworking. I coached her to do better BBBJ and she on it for 30mins. shot my first load CIM. suck dry everything and spit out in tissue and then went to wash her mouth.

Rested in bed with massage. she whole time keep spitting out salivia on tissue and throw on the floor which irriated me. Almost time up ended up with cowgirl , ,missionary.

Looks : 6.5 ( much better in photo )
BBBJ : 7.0
FJ : 6.0
massage : 6.5
attitude : 6.0 ( could have better if not for the spitting )