View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
So you want a FB, or just a ... date?

FB, FWB or quite simply, you want a date...

It's not that hard, and what's holding you back is frankly not:

A) not being rich
B) not having a car
C) being good-looking

If you believe what's preventing you from getting one is any of the above, quite frankly you are just looking for excuses. Anything you can use to excuse yourself for FAILING.

Getting a date/fb is far less daunting than you think,subject to the usual caveats (eg if you have no money, no looks and no nice car, you should probably not expect to get a date or a sex session with somebody who is obviously OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE). Yes, this shit happens.

But if you cut your clothes according to your cloth so to speak, there is NO reason why any of you guys should not get a date/FB.

I have seen many other guys here giving good advice on how to score, but I have seen even more giving terrible easy-to--accept advice that is as easy to digest as it is untrue designed to make you give up without trying.

You guys do not deserve to be alone. You can break out of that cycle.