View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
A42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of light
Re: So you want a FB, or just a ... date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You really have to drop this mentality. It is holds you back.

I know how easy it is and comforting to believe that the guy driving the Ferrari is getting all that sexual attention simply because he presumably has money.

Odds are however, it's the very traits that brought him the riches to buy the Ferrari that also happen to be very attractive to (some) women. Maybe the drive or the ambition that a man would need to attain that sort of power. And power is a strong aphrodisiac.

But you'd be surprised how few women are interested in spreading their legs for men simply because they have money. And that's not what you want anyway, right?

Having a car is another one. So what if you don't own a car. So what? Lots of people don't own a car.

And yes, there will be women for whom you not having a car is a deal breaker. Alright, move along. Find a girl to whom this doesn't matter enough because you have already shown yourself to be attractive in other ways.

I meet my friends online (I must admit that's where my strengths lie), but by and large these general rules apply no matter where or how you get to know them.

I establish rapport up to a point where I know my odds are good, and very rarely have I been asked prior to that, whether I drive. It often does not matter once you've made yourself likeable enough before that.

And being good looking, I guess (without any statistical evidence) probably makes the biggest difference of the three, especially when making a good impression.

And the good news is, almost every guy has the power and means to overcome the curse of physical ugliness. And luckily for guys again, it really is far less deadly for guys to be fugly than it is for girls.

If you aren't happy with your appearance, go lose some weight, stop going to places where there're pretty girls wearing cheap sandals and ugly ARMY singlets and thinking that it's okay.

It's not too hard, nor too expensive with so many options (if unsure, just go to Uniqlo) to dress decently well. Well enough to feel good about yourself every time you step out the door to go out.

Sure it's mostly the same you, as if you'd been wearing cheap sandals and a disgusting ARMY singlet, but that bit of difference is huge in terms of the impression you can make. And more importantly, the way you feel about yourself.

And you don't even need to hit the gym.

I see plenty of gym guys with arms so big they walk like gorillas or with skin so bad (they show a lot of it because they think their muscles look incredibly sexy). I doubt they're getting any.

And those that are, is because their going to the gym is part of an overall routine designed to keep themselves feeling confident and good about themselves.

And that is the most important part, feeling good about yourself. It just shows from the clothes you wear, your body language.

People simply like being around people who feel good about themselves. Of course that should not cross over into arrogance which is unattractive to everyone.

They are many methods that a guy can go about finding women to meet, but before even going there, you simply have to work on yourself.

Very specifically, how you feel about yourself, and your ability to compete with other males for female attention. If you don't feel good about yourself, and feel inferior or anything, you aren't going to get anywhere, no matter how much you 'try your luck'

Yes, I started this thread because I keep on reading guys here attributing success or failure to luck when blind stupid luck has not that much to do with it.

Yes, having a), b) and c) do help, a lot. But there are so many things a guy can do to tilt the odds in his favor, and I'm pretty sure the main reason why so men don't do it is sheer PASSIVITY.

That passivity may have many causes, but if you wanna do something about it, there really is so much you can do. You just have to stop the self-pitying and believing that a lot of what you can and hope to achieve are beyond your ability to influence and effect.

It's a nasty mindset that adds no value to your life.
well said bro... well said...