View Single Post
Old 25-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!
Re: Young busty ladies Fabiane & Charlotte...Curvvy 34 & 37...Melons

Had my session with Fabiane for a today at 11am…. Following is my FR (1st FR so please dun zap me)

After Bro Sam gave me rm nos, went there immediately. Knock, knock, knock... Door open, how come nobody???? Then I saw this SYT behind the door, gave me the traditional Thai greeting with a warm smile. Agree with other Bro her English is limited. So me sit on the bed like idiot, waits for tub to fill up (Bro who can speak thai will have an advantage).

Went to the tub and she really wash me throughly and massage me abit(dun expected good massage) SOP.... clean up and proceed to bed.... Once in bed she service me abit, but i too horny and skip to FJ. She capped me and I proceed to pump her missionary style. Shit... I came quite quick (about 5mins-think b'cos monday blue). Think she was disappointed as can tell she enjoy sex. Angry with myself, but lucky got second long (hope will not disappoint her).

So we just laid there for abt 15 mins or so..... with my hand playing her boobs and she my little bro. Time for round 2..... This time she ride me for more than 10 mins but i still cant come. hehehehe (didnt disappoint her). Turn her over and do her missionary for another 10 mins or so before i finally come. Both of us were tired by then.

Me very disappointed cos i try to kiss her on the the lips but got rejected, as i was expecting frenching so feeling more GF. Maybe I have bad breath

Name: Fabiane
Looks: 7 (Look prettier on photo)
Skin: 7 (tanned, i like the fairer type)
Body: 7 (cos i like abit more freshy)
Boobs: B good for 1 hand
Overall body: 8 (great ass)
French: No (still )
GFE: So-so (b'cos of above issue)
Service: So-so (b'cos of above issue)
RTF: Will try Charlotte if wallet allow