Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
Chinki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young busty ladies Fabiane & Charlotte...Curvvy 34 & 37...Melons

Bro Prince Dishes ALWAYS DEEElicious!

Thanks for the arrangement for Fabiane yesterday Bro!

Her eyes are captivating and her smile is heart-breaking. Over-all, quite a HOT session!

*Skipping the shower part cause we each took our own... *

Unto the bed where we cuddled and kissed alot (didn't quite french cause she was coming down with sore throat or flu or something she said)...
..catbathed me less then half a minute and went straight for the BBBJ...DAMN...I can't describe her techniques but her skill should have a name for it, like in the martial arts world ya know! Anyways, felt damn esctatic and almost CIM-ed, she capped me and rode me wild, not crazy-wild but sensual wild, rolling her eyes and sucking my fingers @ the same time (which she initiated)...and it wasn't long before shot 1 was unloaded...DANG, this girl really can move!

Showered and lay in bed, TCSSed for abit, watched TV then started caressing each other. After awhile, I was fingering her and sucking on her lovely-sized and shaped nips as she was HJ-ing me then capped me and when missionary...started slow and smooth (must say, she IS kinda tight for an FL...I LIKE!) gyrating our hips together and before long, we were going @ the speed of a steam train...unloaded shot 2...WHOOOOO! SEXTISFUCKTION!

Showered, TCSSed, paid and left...overall a DAMN HOT SENSUAL sexperience!

Cheers again bro Prince!