The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
LunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💛✨ Luna ✨ 22, Undergraduate Uni student💛

Thanks everyone for the sweet reviews !! <33
Really make my day 🥰🥰
And yeappp I’m back from Vacationssss
Hope to see you guys soon 🥰
Old 01-06-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cadeowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read the reviews before approaching her. Whatever that was written previously did not disappoint and here’s my FR as soon as the session is done

Very naughty. GFE is one of the best from my few years of being in this forum, basically my new fav FL. Very much privileged to have done an overnight session and every cent is really worth it with Luna. She is your Uni gf; intelligent, cute and fairly classy. The sort of girl that you will see in the lecture theatre then tease you at both the right time and wrong time. The best way to make your fullest out of your session with her is to know her and treat her right. In return, she will make the experience one of the best GFEs you will ever get

She is lurker/newbie friendly in my opinion. Wish I was born later so I could have had the chance to have my first time with her. I do urge anyone interested in her to not waste her time, she can be accommodating in your requests but please be serious if you would like to enjoy your time with her. And yes, she will guide you on what kind of kinks she is into(I believe chemistry is important in these transactions)

There’s a number of things she’s new to but gets the hang of it almost immediately. I would say that this is also important because if you are experienced and would like your kink fulfilled, she will not disappoint.

I had the most enjoyable bathtub-eating session with Luna. Consider looking for her for a special occasion and you will not be disappointed

TLDR; let your kinks be known, don’t waste each other’s time, GFE/ beginner friendly, pussy lover. She also still has braces on so if you are into that then secure your slots asap
Old Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
LunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunaLuvxo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Hari Raya Haji & Long Weekend 🌙😉

Lets do something Haram? 🙊😉😗🤓
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1