The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bros,
For your informations, I just came back from a day trip to see our senior bro Qibye, but there must be a misunderstanding. We did not meet up; well I hope to him up in China or on the flip side of Ramadan.
The reason for this posting is that, yesterday while was waiting at the airport, I saw there were many Indo Chinese and Indo Malays that are flying out for the fasting month. So I talk to them, to find out what is the reason for the mass migrations?
They said that they rather be somewhere else for the fasting month and even some of the school are taking school holiday this coming month.
They want to avoid the Muslim raids, even on the non commercial venues are getting hit too.
I feel bad for bros that are in Jakarta and even the one's that have to come to Jakarta for work during this period.
Luck for me each time I come to J-town, I engage the services of this sex travel company. The best thing about them is not only they know and can arrange the best cheonging activities in town, but the are also well connected with police, so if there is any disturbing activities on the streets we will be inform . I am sure there many tour company in Jakarta, but none does night sex tour, more so none of them can and would want to promise your safety; unlike this one, safety is no 1 for them.

My humble two cents.
Old 27-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Just check, I have received points from bros, you know who are, I am in your debt. I will try to post more useful info to show my thanks.
There is much that I should be happy for, one is that I do not like to feel like an out cast being zapper to the minus zone, now I feel justified when some bros up me, it means that my posting has made some of you here happy.
Many thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 27-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
They want to avoid the Muslim raids, even on the non commercial venues are getting hit too.

U must be joking.... I have to bow to u.

Not wanting to start shit here but I was informed by someone, u copied others FR n posted in another forum claiming yours n u openly thanks your agent abt it. Any explanation y u copied? Read the 2 FR in next posting. Please identify the different

Last edited by naemlo; 27-08-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 27-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Your FR is in Blue while another guy's FR is in Red. The Red FR was written way before Blue FR.

"Went with a friend to the Emporium lounge cum karoake a few weeks back after receiving a hot sms from one of the sex travel agent; that knows the Emporium Bosses well. Apparently that night was special. They had FHM models and hot sexy dancers performing on stage.

Emporium Lounge / Karoake is located at Jl Pecenongan - opposite REDTOP Hotel (for easy reference). Jl Pecenongan comes to live in the evening with the many 5 foot way carts selling all types of tasty local cuisine.

Finding your way there is the least of the problem, choosing a girl to bonk from the selection was the problem; too many pretty one after another.

We arrived there last night at about 2030hrs with my friend and the lounge was empty. We were the first customers. A waiter came and took our orders and also updated us on the nights program. The sexy dancers dancing in pairs came on at 2130hrs. Mind you, there are hot and sexy unfortunately they are not available. If you fancy any one of them, you can buy them a lady drink costing Rp50,000 and they will tip toe sexily / or sit on you and give you a closed up rub rub rub. Anyway the girls dressed sexily but they don't strip.

The sexy dancing lasted for about an hour, they have 6 dancers and they took turn to dance in pairs every 20 minutes. Shit they are hot man!!!

The FHM Girls came on stage at about 2230hrs. The crowd started to gather from here but very mild. No cats call, no whistling. Anyway the FHM Girls are just so so.

Well what about the girls from the lounge / karaoke. I saw some really hot ones and several syt. You need to book them for a 10hours period and that will cost your rp 500,000. They can either sit with you at the lounge or accompany you at the karaoke. The karaoke room is free if you book the girl but you need to pay for the drinks and other expenses. Well if you want to bonk the girl, there are rooms available but the price of the bonk is 1mil rps.

Although the Emporium Spa (1 Floor) and the Emporium Karaoke(2 Floor) are located on the same building, somehow the operating concepts differ. I was told by the manager of the spa that the sexy dancers performing at the spa those girls are available. I was invited to the spa this wednesday from 5pm to see the sexy dancing which apparently see the girls stripping down to their g-strings.

Alas, I am tired after last night outing and may not be able to make the trip. I need to recuperate lah.
Must say that the sex travel agent knows how to get and keep you tried lah...but in a good way. "

Went with a friend to the Emporium lounge cum karoake last night after receiving a hot sms from one of the Emporium Bosses. Apparently last night was special. They had FHM models and hot sexy dancers performing on stage.

Emporium Lounge / Karoake is located at Jl Pecenongan - opposite REDTOP Hotel (for easy reference). Jl Pecenongan comes to live in the evening with the many 5 foot way carts selling all types of tasty local cuisine.

Finding your way there is the least of the problem as all taxi drivers know the place by hard.

I arrived there last night at about 2030hrs with my friend and the lounge was empty. We were the first customers. A waiter came and took our orders and also updated us on the nights program. The sexy dancers dancing in pairs came on at 2130hrs. Mind you, there are hot and sexy unfortunately they are not available. If you fancy any one of them, you can buy them a lady drink costing Rp50,000 and they will tip toe sexily / or sit on you and give you a closed up rub rub rub. Anyway the girls dressed sexily but they don't strip.

The sexy dancing lasted for about an hour, they have 6 dancers and they took turn to dance in pairs every 20 minutes. Shit they are hot man!!!

The FHM Girls came on stage at about 2230hrs. The crowd started to gather from here but very mild. No cats call, no whistling. Anyway the FHM Girls are just so so.

Well what about the girls from the lounge / karaoke. I saw some really hot ones and several syt. You need to book them for a 10hours period and that will cost your rp 500,000. They can either sit with you at the lounge or accompany you at the karaoke. The karaoke room is free if you book the girl but you need to pay for the drinks and other expenses. Well if you want to bonk the girl, there are rooms available but the price of the bonk is 1mil rps.

Although the Emporium Spa (1 Floor) and the Emporium Karaoke(2 Floor) are located on the same building, somehow the operating concepts differ. I was told by the manager of the spa that the sexy dancers performing at the spa those girls are available. I was invited to the spa this wednesday from 5pm to see the sexy dancing which apparently see the girls stripping down to their g-strings.

Alas, I am tired after last night outing and may not be able to make the trip. I need to recuperate lah
Old 27-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Bro,

Why your reputation is ZERO? What happened?

For fasting month, keep some contract for emergency.....hehehe

Cheers
Why zero.. kekekeke

Look at Naemlo's posting and u should know.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 27-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post

Haizzzz dun anyhow point at me hor... later ppl think I zap.
Old 27-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
Do not be bother with these guys, they must have a some thing to sell, if not why are they always hounding you! Information is informations, the only thing it must be correct.
I for one never get a bum lead from this bro, as far as I know all that was written was from his own Field report.
A posting that is ages ago, they bring it up, how petty!
What I am looking is for the in info not their sources, if it is correct and I could make use of then is good enough for me.
It maybe their way of tarnish your good name, zapped me if you must, that is the kind of person they are.
Be strong, we will all support you, these guys only used the forum to chat between themselves, and if someone ask for help, they only give limited info, but you are different, for bros that have been help by BRO Aakumu you know how helpful this guy is, we know who and what is worth our time and attentions.

My two cents.
Old 27-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
ari212121 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your FR is in Blue while another guy's FR is in Red. The Red FR was written way before Blue FR.

"Went with a friend to the Emporium lounge cum karoake a few weeks back after receiving a hot sms from one of the sex travel agent; that knows the Emporium Bosses well. Apparently that night was special. They had FHM models and hot sexy dancers performing on stage.

Finding your way there is the least of the problem, choosing a girl to bonk from the selection was the problem; too many pretty one after another.

We arrived there last night at about 2030hrs with my friend and the lounge was empty. We were the first customers. A waiter came and took our orders and also updated us on the nights program. The sexy dancers dancing in pairs came on at 2130hrs. Mind you, there are hot and sexy unfortunately they are not available. If you fancy any one of them, you can buy them a lady drink costing Rp50,000 and they will tip toe sexily / or sit on you and give you a closed up rub rub rub. Anyway the girls dressed sexily but they don't strip.

Alas, I am tired after last night outing and may not be able to make the trip. I need to recuperate lah.
Must say that the sex travel agent knows how to get and keep you tried lah...but in a good way. "

Went with a friend to the Emporium lounge cum karoake last night after receiving a hot sms from one of the Emporium Bosses. Apparently last night was special. They had FHM models and hot sexy dancers performing on stage.

Finding your way there is the least of the problem as all taxi drivers know the place by hard.

I arrived there last night at about 2030hrs with my friend and the lounge was empty. We were the first customers. A waiter came and took our orders and also updated us on the nights program. The sexy dancers dancing in pairs came on at 2130hrs. Mind you, there are hot and sexy unfortunately they are not available. If you fancy any one of them, you can buy them a lady drink costing Rp50,000 and they will tip toe sexily / or sit on you and give you a closed up rub rub rub. Anyway the girls dressed sexily but they don't strip.

Alas, I am tired after last night outing and may not be able to make the trip. I need to recuperate lah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Why zero.. kekekeke

Hi bro,
Where, and when was this is posted?
REALLY, it must take one to know one.

Cheers
Old 27-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qibye View Post
Yes I did, not only once but 3 times already, tuesday I will be going to China and come back after lebaran, we play after I come back OK.
So long holiday ya.

OK u enjoy and I am playing there for the 3rd time too tomorrow.

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 27-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info

Can you please advise on the directions to go to Blok M bars? Last time I ventured, I got lost. My bhasa skills are nil.

Thanks in advance for your help as I will be in JKT from 31Aug till 3rd Sep.

Regards,
Old 28-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

Hi bros,
3-4 more days till the start of the fasting month, please take the first few days till the first week is over as the radical Muslims group maybe acting up.
FYI, some of the consulate have given travel warning about Jakarta in the fasting month, please check with your own countries to get the latest update.
If you are still looking for some actions, places should be open, but limited supply, and you will have to know where to look for it, or have someone who can help you.
The best time to cheong again is 4-5 days after the Ramadan, that is when most of the girls should be back and they may even bring friends from the villages.
And then again if you know the right people, you might just be able to try the new stocks.
I hope this could help some of the bros who are in J-town or coming to Jakarta soon.
If there is anything else I could help with feel free to ask, and I will try to answer the best I can.

MY humble two cents.
Old 28-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Thank you for the points up, I will wear it like a badge of honor, if states the my info have helped someone and they are showing it by uping me.
once again thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 28-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Thank you for the points up, I will wear it like a badge of honor, if states the my info have helped someone and they are showing it by uping me.
once again thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 28-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bros,
3-4 more days till the start of the fasting month, please take the first few days till the first week is over as the radical Muslims group maybe acting up.
FYI, some of the consulate have given travel warning about Jakarta in the fasting month, please check with your own countries to get the latest update.
If you are still looking for some actions, places should be open, but limited supply, and you will have to know where to look for it, or have someone who can help you.
The best time to cheong again is 4-5 days after the Ramadan, that is when most of the girls should be back and they may even bring friends from the villages.
And then again if you know the right people, you might just be able to try the new stocks.
I hope this could help some of the bros who are in J-town or coming to Jakarta soon.
If there is anything else I could help with feel free to ask, and I will try to answer the best I can.

MY humble two cents.

Bro..

U make it sound like Indonesia is a war zone. I have travelled to Indonesia and continuosly does that. What you are writing now is WRONG. I love this place and I cannot stand u writing as if its a police state.

When i first arrived in JKT, i arrived alone and cheong alone. Till now, no problem.

Please dont smear my beloved Indonesia and give out wrong messages.

Guess I have to repeat myself. Its ok if u want to make a living by introducing customers to handlers but do it professionally. I find your information valuable but your character shady

I zapped you for this.

OH yeah.. Why are u avoiding NAEMLO question as why u use other FR as yours?
As what we chinese say, use other people's buttock as your face.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
schon1411 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro LMP, can i get your contact #? Thx....
SAN68: SAKI, UMI, YURIKO
SLIMFLIX2: BALLOON
THAIBOY: NATT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread